Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm moving on up...to the eastside...

As of Friday, I'll officially be moving! I will be picking up my keys to my new little bungalow in Hampton Heights (Spartanburg's only Historic District). It's a cute little place; I'll be posting before and afters. It's within in walking distance to EVERYTHING! The girls' new school, www.spartanburgcharterschool.org, church, the library, downtown, etc.

I really think that we are going to love it. We are MASSIVELY downsizing-like halving our living space. BUT, we have a nice fenced in backyard, and a full basement for storage. This is just the push I need to really simplify our belongings. When I get all of our stuff that we are taking with us out, I am going to have an openhouse in the old house to get rid of everything else. I honestly don't even want any money for it-I just want it gone!

So, goodbye country living, I love you but you are just way too expensive and wasteful!!

1 comment:

Susan High said...

hey girl! hope you love the new home!
hope you are all doing good!
suz high