Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goodbye-But Not Really...

I've canceled my internet subscription. I'm not sure when it will be officially cut off, but it is happening. There are a few reasons that I feel I need to do this:
  • I will be saving about $40/month;
  • I will have a good 2-3 hours of extra time to spend a day;
  • We will be forced to go to the library more often so I can get online when I need to.
I just really think that this is my next logical step in striving to simplify and slow down my life. I'm really excited about it and hope that my children and I will grow closer and learn more because of it.

So, this is goodbye, but not really because I don't post everyday anyway! I will be posting about once a week-we will be going to the library every (mostly) Saturday morning.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Promise to blog once a week, too, to let us know of your week's activities!