Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reunion

So, last night, my three best friends from high school came over. One was in town from Hawaii where she blows glass for a living. The other two live fairly close, but due to life getting in the way, we lost touch.

I cooked a great feast for everyone. I wish I took a picture of it. I only got before and after shots of this yummy herbed italian bread.



I also made:
  • Sesame Ginger Seared Tuna
  • Insalata Caprese
  • Three Bean Salad
  • Spinach Feta Salad
  • Wasabi Green Beans
We finally got to eat around 9 pm because we talked so much. We had to eat outside on the picnic table because Tim and the girls were sleeping. Everything was great until later, we were attacked by ants that smelled the food!

It was such a great night, and I loved seeing everyone again. Hopefully, I'll get to go to Hawaii to visit Jessica sometime soonish!



I love you girls!!

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

How fun!!! And your bread looks SO yummy!

Jessica Landau said...

it was so yummy! angie i love love love your blog! this is too fun!