Friday, August 17, 2007

Day Tripping




We went down to visit my mom for three days, well, two and a half really. On Monday we decided to take a little jaunt down to Huntington Beach. It was so quiet and peaceful out there. Not too many people, the wildlife is awesome.

Anyway, I am going to try to keep up with this better. I really would love to post a few times a week, but it seems my life is pretty boring!

I've got some plans to paint the girls' rooms. I'll post my progress as soon as I get started!


So, here are a few pictures of the girls prancing in the water. They absolutely loved it!

Until next time!

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

Just take your camera everywhere you go and *voila* you'll have stuff to post about :) Although I am sure most of my friends could care less about some of my posts, I love having this journal to look back on and remember how my kids were a year ago :)

Us! said...

Yay, my first comment!! I have been taking more pictures lately, so hopefully things will seem more interesting-at least to me!! haha