Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dreadies at 3 weeks

It's late, so I don't have all that much to say right now. These pictures are about 2 weeks old. Wow, I can't believe it's been over a month, already!


I just got out of the shower, so they're kinda wet.









I'm very excited about this journey. I made the decision after a very turbulant court battle with he-who-shall-not-be-named aka the bastard. It's symbolic of my freedom, my path to where I am now, and the path I want to take in life. It's to teach me patience, and get rid of materialism~goes great with compacting!!! I only am using a sandlewood scented goat's milk soap made locally bought from the shop that is owned by my bosses. Actually, they gave it to me, so woo-hoo!

Any-who, I'll be documenting my hair about once a month, if anything, to see for myself how it's progressing~is that my impatience shining through? Hmm.....


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

wow, you can really see the progress now! So often when I see you, all your hair is back in a headband!